Houston is now the most ethically diverse metropolitan area in the U.S. and Houston is a melting pot of cultures with entrepreneurial success stories. Each year the Asian Chamber of Commerce recognizes companies or individuals for making significant contributions to Houston. This year, the 22nd Annual Awards Gala honors “The Spirit of Entrepreneurship”. Award recipients include :
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneur: Albina Rippy, YogaOne Studios LLC
- Outstanding Professional: Keiji Asakura, Asakura Robinson Company, LLC
- Outstanding Business: Phuong B. Tran, Pho Saigon Noodle House
- Outstanding Entrepreneur: Vivek “Roger” Israni, TestMasters Educational Services
- Executive Leader: Shahid Javed, BP, Chief Procurement Officer
Click Here to view a video summary of the event.
Click Here to learn more about this year’s recipients.