Beginning Monday, March 30, METRO is making more adjustments to its bus and rail schedules to continue to provide the highest level of service possible. The modified schedule will maintain service throughout the region with some possible delays. All Park & Ride routes, except those serving the Texas Medical Center, are suspended.
METRO’s efforts are focused on connecting essential workers to their jobs. We also realize some in our community have few travel options which is why we are committed to providing trips to grocery stores, pharmacies and other places people need to go. It is critical we all limit travel to only essential trips.
The service adjustments below may mean longer travel times, so please plan accordingly:
Park & Ride
- The following Park & Ride routes serving the Texas Medical Center will operate on a regular weekday schedule:
- 170-171 Missouri City Express/Fort Bend Town Center
- 292 West Bellfort/Westwood/TMC
- 297 South Point/Monroe/TMC
- 298 Kingsland/Addicks/NWTC/TMC
- 291 Conroe Park & Ride will only run 6:30 a.m. inbound and 4:30 p.m. outbound trips.
- All other Park & Ride service is suspended.
Local Bus/ Community Connectors
- Local bus routes will continue to run on a modified Saturday Schedule seven days a week.
- Red and Blue routes will be reduced to service every 30 minutes.
- Green Routes will follow their normal Saturday schedule.
- Route designations can be found on bus stop signs.
- Community Connector routes will continue to operate.
- Please continue to enter through the rear doors.
For more information, please refer to their press release.
Leave A Comment