1) Every day, 7 people die from home fires.
2) Home fires kill more people every year than all other disasters combined.
3) Smoke alarms cut the risk of death from a fire in half.
4) Red Cross and partners are installing free smoke alarms in at risk communities
5) Sound the Alarm to save lives from home fires.
Watch this video on smoke alarm installation with the Houston Fire Department.
For more information about employees volunteering for fire alarm installation please contact Mark Baker at 713.313.1630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.