In a week from today, we will launch our annual Business Conference & Expo (Thursday, June 10th), now 100% virtual and FREE for all to attend! With the hard times we all have experienced last year, the Asian Chamber of Commerce thanks the gracious support from our sponsors and we are now opening this whole conference to be free for you for you to attend.
This year’s theme, “Rebound | Recovery | Reengage”, will provide essential business tools and cover topics to help reengage customers as the country opens up businesses. I invite you to hear key industry speakers and learn about various disciplines from an option of 12 breakout sessions. It was all about adding business knowledge and learning how to grow our businesses.
The conference will open a day early for you to explore the 50+ booths that are showcasing their products and services and setup meetings for you to interact with other attendees. We are continuing using WHOVA as our technology platform to provide 27/4 collaboration and leads generation for you to network among the various attendees and speakers. The goal is making you successful in a highly interactive learning environment.
Come hear from various speakers including Bank of America Houston Market President Hong Ogle, Greater Houston Partnership Senior Vice President of Research Patrick Jankowski, U.S. Small Business Administration District Director Tim Jeffcoat, H-E-B Diversity Inclusion and Supplier Diversity Director James Harris, The Ion Sr. Director of Programs Christine Galib, and Shopify Partner Lead Justin Hong and many more…
Some of the topics include:
- The Global/National/State/Local Economy
- Managing Financial Challenges and Growing Capital
- Learn How Technology Helps Maximize Productivity
- Resilience Planning For the New Normal
- How to Launch (and Grow) an eCommerce Business
- Immigration Updates: Travel, Visas & Green Card
- Understanding the Legal Issues Involving Employment and Business Dealings
- Hear from the US Census About Numbers Important for Your Business
- How to Run a Startup and Grow
- Keeping Your Workforce Well Through Mental Health
- Learn about Federal Resources Through Free Resources
There are many important topics to learn about and we do not want you to miss out! We will close the conference with a massive virtual network opportunity from 3-4pm where you can meet potential customers and clients.
I want to let you know that it is not too late to join the conference. We still have 7 more days to go. Simply go to https://asianchamber-hou.org/bc2021
to register FREE. Then download the companion app to begin networking with attendees inside the conference!
Thanks and see you next week.
Board Chair, Asian Chamber of Commerce