10 HOURS OF FREE LIVE MUSIC IN A BEAUTIFUL SETTING
What: MUSIC FEST
Professional Musicians: Gisele & Friends (Latin), Kelly Dean Band (Smooth Jazz), Kyle Turner (5 piece ensemble w/Tenor Sax), Texas Brass Band (New Orleans Jazz), Warren Sneed Band (Traditional Jazz),Luther & the Healers (Top Texas Blues Band), Mark Dini (Fusion w/Pop Rock & Jazz Mix)
Area School Bands: HSPVA, Westbury High School, Johnston Middle School, Parker Elementary
When: Saturday, April 12, 2014
Where: South Gazebo at Willow Waterhole Conservation Reserve
5300 Dryad Drive, behind Westbury High School Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/Cp7Bw
Sponsors: Shell, Bud Light, Waste Management, Walmart
Hosted By: Willow Waterhole Greenspace Conservancy and Brays Oaks Management District
- Willow Waterhole Greenspace Conservancy (WWGC) works in collaboration with the Harris County Flood Control District and the City of Houston Parks and Recreation Department to enhance the amenities of the park and develop programs to encourage Houstonians to visit and utilize the park’s green spaces.
- Willow Waterhole Conservation Reserve has been designated as one of only 8 City of Houston Signature Parks and when completed will feature 6 storm water detention lakes and green spaces on 279 acres
- Willow Waterhole Music Fest is an ongoing program of the Willow Waterhole Greenspace Conservancy to support children and the arts.
- Bring blanket or chairs
- Use Dryad entrance to Willow Waterhole, via Chimney Rock at Dryad Drive, behind Westbury High School
- More info: www.wwgc.org or www.facebook.com/willowwaterhole