Embark on an expedition toward greater knowledge and skill of Community management of GHNA’s 26th Annual Seminar and Trade Show, where you will have access to classes on:
- Deed Restriction violated and how to address them
- Boot Camps, Part One and Two, for running and maintaining your association
- Delinquent Assessment collections
- Budgeting and Association Finances
- Project management and bid analysis
- Neighborhood Amenities – Care and Maintenance
- Neighborhood Security
- Legislative Action
- Legal Issues
- Government Services
- Non-profit Services
Registration Deadline is Wednesday March 21, 2012. Registration after March 21, 2012 may be accepted if seats remain available.
Admission: One free ticket per association with paid 2012 membership, $50 per person – GHNA members; $60 per person, non-members. Admission covers costs of hand-outs, program packets, trade show admission, refreshment breaks and luncheon. Courses are not guaranteed and are subject to change depending upon speaker cancellations or availability.
Email Mary Jo Butler or Raquel Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
From 7:30 am – 2:30 pm
Crowne Plaza Northwest Brookhollow
12801 Northwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77040